RACE DAY: Sunday July 18th, 2021 ~ REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Nestled in the heart of Middleville, Michigan, is the beautiful YMCA Camp Manitou Lin. It is one of the best venues in the area for tri-sport. A beautiful sandy beach start from the shores of Barlow Lake, to a breathtaking ride through the rolling hills of the surrounding countryside to an out & back run along the lakeshore, this is a must-do event for every triathlete. Positioned as a boutique event, entry is limited so we can offer great SWAG for everyone, generous transition space and cash prizes not only for the winners but also for 2 lucky random drawings. And the proceeds from this event supports local nonprofit myTEAM TRIUMPH West Michigan Chapter. Join us as we celebrate ability together! We remain comitted to create a VIP experience just for YOU! Watch this spot or follow us on Facebook for the latest updates!
SPRINT & SUPER SPRINT DISTANCES ONLY: in order to best comply with CDC guidelines, we will limit the race distances to ONLY the SPRINT & SUPER SPRINT. We will also offer ONLY a TRIATHLON & AQUABIKE racing format.
For those still hesitant to race in person, we are offering a VIRTUAL option for both distances. Sign up, get a full race packet, measure out your distance, race any time during the month of JULY 2021, submit your results, wear your SWAG, take some pics, post on our website! Our CAPTAINS thank you in advance for supporting our event.
COVID RACING RULES (we will update these rules closer to RACE DAY)
COVID has really changed how we have to do things when it comes to racing. In order to put on any sort of event or to participate in one, we realise that rules have to be put in place in order to keep all volunteers & participants safe from COVID on Race Day. In order to do this, specific rules have be devised for race weekend and will be strictly adhered to. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate DISQUALIFICATION.
These rules will include but not be limited to:
- The event will be capped at 400 participants in order to create plenty of distance between participants
- we will follow these simple CDC rules for all attendees (participants, volunteers & spectators):
- VACINNATED: Mask Optional
- UNVACINNATED: Mask Required
- Maintain 6ft social distancing as appropriate
- up to 3 SPECTATORS will be allowed per athlete. This could change closer to race day
- participants are encouraged to wear a MASK when entering the YMCA camp grounds and keep it on at all times until you are about to start your swim. This is optional if you are vacinnated
- there will be refreshments available at the FINISH AREA - please maintain social distancing when gathering here